fPanels visualises data from fData on-screen, both desktop and tablet. Presentations are interactive with comprehensive content in a single page, drill-down to further data, links to other presentations and links to fDocs documents.
The content and layout of an fPanels presentation are up to you, created using a non-technical design tool that lets you see how your presentation will look as you build and design it.
Some features available when designing presentations:
- Different content layouts – record, grid, list view
- Field and record highlighters – g. red, amber, green
- Filters – click in one panel to filter contents of another
- Record sorting
- List and detail structure – click on a row to see detail in another panel
- Connections to more data – drill-down in the same presentation
- Links to other presentations – drill-down/across
- Links and menus to fDocs documents
- Charts – pie, line, area, bar, etc
- Auto refresh of data